Frequently Asked Questions
2. We conduct thousands of valuations every month giving us an intimate and unparalleled knowledge of property values.
3. This is why we consistently achieve the asking price.
Instruct a solicitor
2. Solicitors at ANS properties have been hand-picked for their expertise, speed, and efficiency.
Find a buyer
2. When you instruct ANS properties to sell your property you will benefit from our unrivaled, comprehensive marketing package, including exposure on our website, email & SMS alerts.
Select an estate agent
2. My ANS properties provide greater transparency, speed, and efficiency with the sale of your property.
2. Consider addressing any DIY jobs you have been meaning to get done, add a fresh coat of paint where necessary and try to declutter to make rooms appear larger.
3. ANS properties team of dedicated professional photographers will then take photographs and produce floor plans in just one visit.
2. You can also view and track all offers within My ANS properties at any time.
Accept an offer
- Prepare a memorandum of sale
- Confirm the agreed price with all parties
- Ask you to confirm your solicitor’s details
Your solicitor will send out a draft contract to the buyer’s solicitor who will then carry out preliminary enquiries. At this stage, you will also be able to agree on dates for the survey on your property, the exchange of contracts, and the proposed date for completion.
We will advise you and negotiate on your behalf throughout this process.
There are no legal obligations until contracts are signed.